APPLICATIO has been commissioned by sequa gGmbH (on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development) with the assessment and planning of an Association Partnership Project (KVP) between the German Biogas Association (Fachverband Biogas e.V.) and local partners from Uganda. In the course of the project assessment and planning, potential partners in Uganda will be identified together with the German partner, their needs will be assessed and a project approach will be developed jointly (Logo: (c) Fachverbadn Biogas e.V.)
The objective of KVP projects is to contribute to sustainable economic development in BMZ partner countries by supporting the private sector. KvP projects stand out from the crowd:
- the mobilisation of the experience and know-how of the German business community for development cooperation
- direct cooperation between non-governmental institutions in accordance with the principle of subsidiarity
- the take-up of initiatives from the private sector.
- sequa has implemented more than 200 CIP projects (see references) in around 80 developing and transition countries.
- Support in the planning of test missions
- Execution of the test mission
- Planning of specifications and reporting