I.D.C. is a highly qualified technical consulting company without any commercial or political linkages. I.D.C. is control of high-level technical competence and independence, also specialised in the development of solutions adapted to individual needs that may well diverge from traditional methods from time to time.
I.D.C. has a large number of experts at its disposal to implement its range of services. They form a network of qualified, predominantly freelance consultants who cover a complex range of specialist knowledge and country or project experience.
Almost all of these experts are familiar with I.D.C.'s corporate policy principles and work methods through many years of successful collaboration in different countries. For support in specialised fields, e.g. in research into environment-related problems, socio-cultural and technical contexts, I.D.C. can rely on long-term linkages with internationally recognised technical institutions and/or university facilities whose specialised technical knowledge may be utilised in the development and implementation of optimal solutions.
Furthermore, I.D.C. collaborates closely with local consultants and consulting firms in the relevant project countries. Such co-operation is indispensable for the socio-cultural integration of the project work, but in particular for the sustained promotion of local consulting capabilities and technical competence, and has proven of great value.
Project activities of I.D.C. comprise all stages of international development co-operation, i.e.:
- Identification of development potential and definition of tangible promotion options
- Sector and regional analyses and formulation of long-term development strategies
- Pre-feasibility and feasibility studies in accordance with internationally accepted standards
- Detailed technical planning
- Tender procedures and procurement
- Project implementation and monitoring
- Structure of monitoring systems
- Management support in private enterprises, governmental institutions and private promotion agencies (NGOs)
- Project evaluation and project controlling